In truth, Speakers are able to be equal at the Latin, Greek, and Roman speaking; for Cicero would go and match with anyone, even Demosthenes. This hour I think my strength is similar: plan, rank, reason, and finally all which is creativity. There is some difference in speaking ability: Demosthenes' is thick, Cicero's is rich, Demosthenes fights subtlety often, Cicero has weight, Demosthenes has much care, in Cicero there is much nature. M.Tullius however (mihi?) sees represent (vim?) Demosthenes, abundance Plato, delight the famous Greek orator. For what I teach is diligent, to be able to move more empathetically? With so great delight at a time
(line 10 finished)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Truely, Latin Speakers(other than speakes) are able to make Latin and Greek equal in speaking (rather than equal at Latin, Greek, and Roman speech); for I would match anyone with Cicero (missing I); even Demostenes. (Horum is men instead of hour) I consider the virtues oft these men similar: plan, rank, reason, and fially all that is connected by invention (rather than all that is creativity). (In terms of eloquence rather tan in spaking ability (ablative manner)) (use this and that instead of names next time) (rather than cicero's is richer, the former's is richer) (demos has more care, and cicero has more nature, rather han much care and more nature). M Tullius seemed to me however represent Demosthenes. For who teaches more diligently or is able tomove one empathetically. So who has been able to move at any time. (finished here)
Further in every great thing that is said, the audience is shameful not to disagree with him and not be loyal advocates but seem to be iwitnesses to that man.
Not unjustly therefore speaks Cicero about the lifetime in the law term, and his descendants, his name will not be Cicero, but eloquence itself.
the name blew me away
good stuff haha
Post a Comment