Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My Hero: Tank Williams

Hank Williams was a drug dealer for 20 years in the Bronx, having a drug ring that relied heavily on cocaine and heroin exports from Southeast Asia during the period of the Vietnam War. When the war was resolved, Hank's drug ring instantly dried up and his associates were angry with him. When he decided to leave the business and start a family with his fiance, his associates found him and killed his wife, then concealed him in a room filled with yellow jackets exposed to radioactive matter, knowing that he was allergic to yellow jackets. He was stung multiple times, but did not die despite that one sting would guarantee his death. Instead, he got an adrenaline rush from it and he gained permanent superhuman powers, abilities granting him superhuman strength as long as yellow jacket venom was in his bloodstream. Like Popeye has spinach, Hank Williams has yellow jackets, and became Tank Williams because of his superhuman strength. Now he hunts drug dealers and those that killed his family.

8 comments:

Ellen Barker said...

Is your guy's name Hank or Tank?

I like the yellow jackets and the reference to Pop Eye.

Nice!

EB

Tyler said...

Really good turn of events, good base of the story, and good ending to leave off where you can continue the story.

LEGGOmyKELSEY said...

yellow jackets are like, the most random thing you could possibly use.

Taylor said...

I liked the yellow jackets haha
I also like the end that tells you what he's doing now, it gives you more to picture when you're done reading it even if it it's hunting drug dealers.

Anonymous said...

I'm allergic to yellow jackets D:

Meghan Kazanski said...

Yellow jackets. . . random, but I like it! haha

brett said...

Short and sweet, could have had more details but overall it was good.

Unknown said...

Yellow Jackets AND radioactive material. Wow.